And I Never Saw Her Again

She called one last time.
"Have you changed at all?" she asked.
"Well, No...and I won't."

beautifulspirit This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Great haiku! Good insight on relationships.

BoosflashThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Dec. 23, 2011 at 10:13 am :
Really? I just wanted to say something ridiculously off. Thanks!!!

Aderes18This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 28, 2011 at 4:21 pm:

Great haiku. :)

And I can relate to this on an emotional level. :)

Reminds me of House, the TV show. 

Jul. 28, 2011 at 7:19 pm :
he is kinda like that isnt he?oh, how i remind you, captain. its great that you can relate.

Aderes18This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jul. 28, 2011 at 9:38 pm :

Yeah,he is. :0

You watch House? Do you like it? Who is your favorite character? Mine is either Chase, because he's                 good-looking or House, because he's funny and entertaining. 

Jul. 28, 2011 at 9:53 pm :
no, no and i dont have one. but its nice that you watch house. he is kinda funny.

Jul. 28, 2011 at 9:57 pm :

He is very funny. 

It's actually one of my favorite shows. I watched a min-marathon of it today. I like watching that show when I don't feel good because their lives are so much more messed-up than mine. 

Jul. 31, 2011 at 6:41 pm :
well, it is fabulously nice that you build yourself up by watching other poeple be put down. very nice.

Jul. 31, 2011 at 9:23 pm :

You're making me sound like a bully! 

And I feel like you're putting me down! 

I'm kinda offended by that! 

I'm don't. House just gives me some perspective and it makes me realize that I didn't make the biggest mistake in the world. It also makes me forget about my problems. :)

And it's not like I enjoy seeing people be put down! 

For example: My problems are like That guy I really like totally likes that blond-dike more than me!&n... (more »)

Jul. 31, 2011 at 9:25 pm :
Can you read my stuff? I've read tons of your stuff and you haven't read any of mine! I know why, I bet you think my stuff sucks. 

Jul. 31, 2011 at 11:40 pm :

well see, theres this thing called a terrible memory-so when i saw you commented on my page i automatically assumed i must have read something of yours.

and youre only offended cause you dont know who i am. i meant what i said jokingly, so feel free  to unoffend, because i love you captain.

Aug. 1, 2011 at 5:04 pm :

Oh. See, I have a very good memory so sometimes it's hard for me to empathize. 

I'm sorry- I was just really, really offended by that. And I couldn't tell it was a joke. I really couldn't! 

I feel much better now! :) 

I love you too! :)

Aug. 2, 2011 at 10:13 pm :
sorry darling. see here, it just sounds so funny to me. no offendment intended. i do apologize for the vague sarcasm.

Aug. 3, 2011 at 2:09 pm :

Maybe to you it sounds funny but to me(and most other people) it sounds insulting. But I 100% accept your apology. :)

All has been forgiven. :) :)

Sept. 22, 2011 at 10:56 pm :
Hi.i know its been a while but I do still exist. merci foe commentATING.I love u captain

IamtheshyStargirlThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jun. 8, 2011 at 12:06 pm:
Nice haiku :) Don't you just love that style? Short and to the point. That's kind of essentially what poetry is to me.

Jun. 15, 2011 at 1:36 pm :
merci tres beacoup captain. now i know how to please you and your duck.

IamtheshyStargirlThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jun. 15, 2011 at 8:58 pm :
My duck is always pleased :)

trapped-in-a-broken-wonderlandThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
May 17, 2011 at 8:55 am:

short, but it doesn't need to be longer........ don't you hate it when people try to change you?

well done!!

May 17, 2011 at 5:17 pm :
ello mate, i love your style captain. merci tres beacoup.