And I Never Saw Her Again

She called one last time.
"Have you changed at all?" she asked.
"Well, No...and I won't."

Miss_OrangeThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jun. 23 at 3:59 am
hey, just gonna state the obvious; I love this.

beautifulspiritThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Great haiku! Good insight on relationships.

Boosflash This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Dec. 23, 2011 at 10:13 am
Really? I just wanted to say something ridiculously off. Thanks!!!

Aderes18 said...

Great haiku. :)

And I can relate to this on an emotional level. :)

Reminds me of House, the TV show. 

he is kinda like that isnt he?oh, how i remind you, captain. its great that you can relate.

Aderes18 replied...

Yeah,he is. :0

You watch House? Do you like it? Who is your favorite character? Mine is either Chase, because he's                 good-looking or House, because he's funny and entertaining. 

no, no and i dont have one. but its nice that you watch house. he is kinda funny.

Aderes18 replied...

He is very funny. 

It's actually one of my favorite shows. I watched a min-marathon of it today. I like watching that show when I don't feel good because their lives are so much more messed-up than mine. 

well, it is fabulously nice that you build yourself up by watching other poeple be put down. very nice.

Aderes18 replied...

You're making me sound like a bully! 

And I feel like you're putting me down! 

I'm kinda offended by that! 

I'm don't. House just gives me some perspective and it makes me realize that I didn't make the biggest mistake in the world. It also makes me forget about my problems. :)

And it's not like I enjoy seeing people be put down! 

For example: My problems are like That guy I really like totally likes that blond-dike more than me!&n... (more »)

Aderes18 replied...
Can you read my stuff? I've read tons of your stuff and you haven't read any of mine! I know why, I bet you think my stuff sucks. 

well see, theres this thing called a terrible memory-so when i saw you commented on my page i automatically assumed i must have read something of yours.

and youre only offended cause you dont know who i am. i meant what i said jokingly, so feel free  to unoffend, because i love you captain.

Aderes18 replied...

Oh. See, I have a very good memory so sometimes it's hard for me to empathize. 

I'm sorry- I was just really, really offended by that. And I couldn't tell it was a joke. I really couldn't! 

I feel much better now! :) 

I love you too! :)

sorry darling. see here, it just sounds so funny to me. no offendment intended. i do apologize for the vague sarcasm.

Aderes18 replied...

Maybe to you it sounds funny but to me(and most other people) it sounds insulting. But I 100% accept your apology. :)

All has been forgiven. :) :)

Hi.i know its been a while but I do still exist. merci foe commentATING.I love u captain

IamtheshyStargirl said...
Nice haiku :) Don't you just love that style? Short and to the point. That's kind of essentially what poetry is to me.

merci tres beacoup captain. now i know how to please you and your duck.

IamtheshyStargirl replied...
My duck is always pleased :)

trapped-in-a-broken-wonderland said...
May 17, 2011 at 8:55 am

short, but it doesn't need to be longer........ don't you hate it when people try to change you?

well done!!