Wicked Lovely

Wicked lovely eyes
Staring down at my demise
I have no more cries

Bleeding out my life
With not a gun, not a knife
But with my past's strife

Wicked lovely tears
Reflected at me it peers
The end slowly nears

Me, Myself, and I
Alone with the mirror's cries
And my lone reply

Lexie96 said...
Nov. 4, 2011 at 6:14 am:

This is so good, I love it! You're just really good at writing and I really hope that you continue with it... you've got a future ahead of you if you want it... I'm sure you do.

Check out my stuff sometime?

StormlilyThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Oct. 5, 2011 at 7:42 am:
I wish I could find pics that go that well with my writing... amazing poem! 5 stars!

alwaysbrokenhearted said...
There's nothing i can say that isn't obvious. It's amazing. No wait... IT'S AMAZING!!! I love the theme of it!!! Keep writing and never stop!!!

BleedingRose replied...
Sept. 17, 2011 at 4:49 pm :

Thank yo-  erm- THANK-YOU SO MUCH!  haha  =]  btw, ive read some of your stuff, and i rly like it  =]

-Roze

xBaByGiRrL22xThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 28, 2011 at 8:43 pm:
i know ive commented on a few of your poems. they just keep getting better:) its like they just keep getting more powerful with each theme. amazingg. plz keep writingg!!

BleedingRose replied...
Jul. 20, 2011 at 11:16 pm :

thx so so much!  i'm happy u can see an improvement and enjoy my work =]  lolz thx again!

-Rose

AngelForeverBleedingLove This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...

BEAUTIFUL, ROSE!

The picture goes strangely well with this poem, I love it!

-Angel

BleedingRose replied...
Oct. 29, 2010 at 9:58 am :

THANK-YOU, ANGEL!

I love that pic  :)

-Rose