Your Hands

Sometimes I wonder
If we're all in a snow globe
And God's holding us.

mrose911 said...
This is awesome!! It really is amazing how much poetry convey in so little amount of words! Impossible questions always seem to get my brain going :P

clairexaudrey This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Thanks to all of you! I am my toughest critic, so it's nice to know when other people appreciate my work!

soccer_star4GOD said...
Girl! I'm lovin' this poem!! It's so simple but I love it! "He's got the whole world in His hands" :D

kmarie17 said...
Love it! :) its stuff like that that I can talk to people about for hours just asking questions nobody knows the answer too

Oct. 1, 2010 at 11:02 am
(: Thanks! I didn't think much of it when I originally wrote it. To be honest, I just wanted a caption for my facebook profile picture. And that sounded cool in my mind. Haha. Then, when I got around to putting it in a haiku-form, I started to realize the depth the message could have. Funny how words can do that. (:

IamtheStargirl said...
I love this idea, but I don't think he's shaking the world up, so much as we keep doing it ourselves.

I meant "shaking up" as in the way that we view death or natural disasters. Some people often question why God would do things like that to their lives. It's all about perception. And thanks to both of you (:

teenagemutantme said...
I like this a lot:)