Wings

Fairy wings shimmer
Gossamer, like spun glass thread
They are so pretty

beautifulspirit This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Dec. 30, 2011 at 8:38 am:
Cool~ I love fairies!!

hold.me.still..899 said...
Oct. 9, 2010 at 8:29 am:
i see amazzing imagery here!! ^^ that made me feel fairy-ish nd sparkley lol

ThatClarinetPersonThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Oct. 10, 2010 at 7:19 pm :
spaaaaaarkly!!!

Abigail V. said...
Jul. 14, 2010 at 10:30 pm:
That's a really good first haiku! For so few words, you painted a picture in my mind. You should keep at it. 

Lanier42This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jul. 15, 2010 at 11:49 am :
thank you very much, abigail.

ultrabookworm said...
Jul. 13, 2010 at 10:35 pm:
I love haikus. Good job! =D

Jul. 14, 2010 at 12:07 pm :
thank you :) (ps. i still think that he was mean to the receptionist =P)

Jellybean9898 said...
Jul. 8, 2010 at 4:38 pm:
i liked the gossammer line.  that was very unique.

Jul. 8, 2010 at 6:58 pm :
thank you! i read a book called "Gossamer" by lois lowry, so thats where that came from.

Lanier42This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 7, 2010 at 8:39 am:

haha. dear self,

i love this haiku. the imagery is outstanding!

love, myself

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Jul. 9, 2010 at 1:16 pm :

see, self? you are amazing!

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

=P oh, jeez.

Healing_Angel This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Nov. 13, 2010 at 7:29 pm :
I like it! Great imagery! :) 

Nov. 14, 2010 at 7:29 am :
Another thanks! oh, the things I do when I'm bored.