Love, Anonymous

Affections come best
From a stranger far away
Love, Anonymous

A_Dreamer said...
Jul. 8, 2010 at 9:07 pm:
Great haiku! Short, but sweet. Good job!

Jane_P This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Jul. 8, 2010 at 11:23 pm :
Thanks so much, fellow mental ward friend. :DDD

S_Oehvren_ said...
Jul. 7, 2010 at 7:33 pm:
Excellent Haiku.  It is intriguing and exotic.  The conclusion shouts "sequel."

Jul. 7, 2010 at 11:06 pm :
Awww thanks! A sequel might be a good idea!

S_Oehvren_ replied...
Jul. 7, 2010 at 11:09 pm :
With long distance relationships, sequels are not unusual.  I hope for your happiness.

Jul. 8, 2010 at 12:27 am :
Well, my inspiration for this piece doesn't even know I exist. But I want it to stay that way, or else the poem loses it's meaning. :)

Jul. 8, 2010 at 12:28 am :
"its meaning"*

S_Oehvren_ replied...
Jul. 8, 2010 at 12:30 am :
Even more intriguing!  But remember, the writer in you is only part of the whole you, and all of you needs nourishment in a different way.

Jul. 8, 2010 at 12:36 am :
You're right. But I think part of the beauty of secret admirers is that they're secret. =) It was also just one of those things where someone is outside your window and you get a rush of inspiration from them for some reason. I want to leave it at just that, because it's perfect just as it is. ^^

S_Oehvren_ replied...
Jul. 8, 2010 at 12:49 am :
You go, girl.

Jul. 8, 2010 at 1:06 am :
HAHA, lol, thanks!

201395 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jul. 6, 2010 at 4:51 pm:
This is really amazing, so beautiful and simple! Please check out some of my work. Keep on writing!

Jul. 6, 2010 at 8:52 pm :
Thank you so much! I was inspired by watching a handsome stranger out of my window. Strange but inspirational occurence.

relientkgirlie replied...
Jul. 7, 2010 at 3:11 pm :
Sweet this is just too cute!! :)

Jul. 7, 2010 at 7:10 pm :
Thanks! :)

writer24/7/365 replied...
Jul. 7, 2010 at 7:11 pm :
That's such a pretty photo!

Jul. 7, 2010 at 11:08 pm :
I know, I can't believe ♥-shaped berries exist! Who knew?