Summer To-Do List This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Smell the fresh-cut grass
Collapse onto warm, soft dirt
Run amok barefoot

SaphiraBrightscalesThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Oh MY! so MY thoughts....Hahahaha I guess we all just love that.... I love your word choice with this and the completeness it displays is amazing.

ChrisJThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Really well done and interesting, great job!

nikkigonefishin said...
Aug. 17, 2011 at 12:30 am
I love your poem! Although it just makes me melancholic because its a reminder that summer is almost over.

redhairCatThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Could you look at my haiku poems Doubt, All Alone, and Seeing Your Soul, please? Thank you!

Patience97 said...
May 28, 2010 at 6:33 am
I like how I can relate to this poem because this is what I do over the summer , too. Check out my worK :))