My Apologies

The haiku I wrote
Is an anecdote at least.
I hope that's okay.

fob-fan5 said...
it's good funny you write a hiku about a hiku i like it

BoosflashThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
thank you captain. i'm glad you point the get.

possiblylindsey This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
May 25, 2010 at 11:28 am
i love! its so simple and doesnt really say much - but then again, when do haikus ever actually say much? i think you read my "haiku about a haiku" and agreed with meh haha but i love this one =]

thank you for your feedbackation. i think haikus say the most in the least, if yuore good at it......no.they dont really say much captain.

faypirate23 replied...
haha we had to write one and my teacher kept saying my friends was bad and she go rlly mad and crumpled it up and threw it at her

possiblylindsey This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
hahah thats histerical!! yeah i wrote one and posted it on this site about how you can NEVER fit what youre trying to say in a flipping 3 LINE poem! haha

May 26, 2010 at 6:08 am
you might want to ask the japanese about that....

hmmph. but that, coming from people who wear socks with their flipflops. poor judgment, id say.

well,thanks for commenting on my poor judgement.