My Apologies

The haiku I wrote
Is an anecdote at least.
I hope that's okay.

DreamWriter15 said...
har-dee-har-har :)

DreamWriter15 replied...
Jul. 6, 2010 at 9:22 am
Alright, then, but which are you?

BoosflashThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
give me your definition of weird and strange please captain and I'll wholeheartedly answer you-because it really depends on who's asking.

DreamWriter15 replied...
Weird is out of the normal, something you weren't expecting, like seeing the same stranger's face twice in the same day.  Strange is something you're EXPECTING to be weird.

Jul. 8, 2010 at 11:25 am
both, because the people that dont know me dont know me, but the people that know me do know me.

DreamWriter15 replied...
Jul. 9, 2010 at 12:22 am
That's what I was thinking.  And I was wondering...are you the special strange/weird phenomenon where occurs the happenstance of someone who knows you being surprised even so by something weird happening?

? i think i suprise people all the time but they're not suprised because its me. i dont know what you were saying though...

DreamWriter15 replied...
Well, that's kind of what I meant, except people who already think you're weird are surprised sometimes...even if they know you're weird.

happens all the time captain.

DreamWriter15 replied...
Haha, then you ARE.  That makes me happy that I'm not the only one.  Btw, that Stained Glass Window Poem's published now.

wait, strange or weird?

DreamWriter15 replied...
You're both. 

what does that mean for us captain?

DreamWriter15 replied...
We're kindred spirits.  :-)

so...what does that mean for us captain?

DreamWriter15 replied...
Aug. 2, 2010 at 6:17 am
I don't know, kindred spirits usually don't meet, and so don't know what to do if they did...

.so...what does that mean for us captain?

DreamWriter15 replied...
maybe it means this thread is over

Aug. 5, 2010 at 11:08 am
I'll miss you captain.

dia.dreamer replied...
Aug. 13, 2011 at 8:14 am
you guys are weird. (weird is good, remember?) :P but yeah, nice haiku :) plus, check out my poems too.!

DreamWriter15 replied...
Aug. 19, 2011 at 9:57 am
weird is good but strange is bad, no? XD