Standing tall

Lost and so confused.
Unsure of what I should do.
But I'm still standing.

youcanttouchmyswag said...
Apr. 6, 2011 at 11:51 am
this poem is very inspiring! very nice word choice.

BoosflashThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
May 16, 2010 at 8:48 am
i like this one too.it shows strength, determination, will power and creativity, all of the traits that define the fire nation. except the last one. you could still run for mayor though, 5 stars captain.

insaneprincess replied...
May 16, 2010 at 10:05 am
Thanks matey ;D and thats what i tried to put into it. thanks for recognizing that !  

BoosflashThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
thanks for effectively getting your point across. i think its time you become accquatined with the monkey...

I love this piece or peice (whatever) because in these 17 syllables you had AN ACTUAL MESSAGE and not just some "you are my world" crap stretched into a haiku format. *tip, browse peoples work and commment on it and some of them will return the favor. ;]