You're Smart But This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

98, written,
On your Pre-Calc test. You curse
Off those last two points.

His low GPA
Your arrogant grin. “Oh, he's
One of the dumb ones.”

I see you punching
Numbers in calculators
Wounds in people's hearts

ZiRaww! said...
Feb. 22, 2010 at 9:30 am:
Eventually he will see that being smart wont mean nothing without friends.

newsoulpoetThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Mar. 21, 2012 at 10:16 pm :
I agree with you as well. M ost people don't like me as me, and they just want to change me. Some "friends" aren't really friends at all. I learned that the hard way. My parents are really protective too, and they don't want me to talk to anyone they don't know, which makes it harder to make friends.

Skeezics replied...
Mar. 23, 2012 at 7:16 pm :
exactly. its hard but we have to just face each day with a grain of salt and know that it will get better someday

Mar. 24, 2012 at 6:56 pm :
yup. we just have to wait until then.

BlackFTWThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
May 4, 2012 at 6:25 pm :
No offence, but obviously this person takes pride in their work. It's not always a bad thing...