Magor miracles in life

Just something you think has gone right or wron you get something like this....

Marrige
Happiness, Joy, Eternity
Pain, Mourning, Mortality

Death....
All at the same time

BoosflashThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jun. 20, 2010 at 3:46 am
you're a very truthful writer. i dont know if that made any sense, but you know how some people just dont say what they mean?

Chibbie replied...
it makes perfect sense !!and thank you so much ;) so yeah i do know what you mean.

BoosflashThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
adonkey-donk.

Chibbie replied...
Jun. 28, 2010 at 12:52 am
you mean okey dokey

no captain, i insist on the donkey.

Chibbie replied...
if you say so

..........:)

Milo! said...
This is a great poem because it's something we can all relate to at one point or another.
You should check out some of my stuff. I think you would like it.

Chibbie replied...
thank you i am quite happy you like it and i wil check out some of your stuff