Sexy Toaster This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

I
This tart appliance
can turn on any bagel
in her hot embrace

II
Industrial strength
steel and heated copper coils
Pleasure perfected

KrasotaThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
May 21, 2013 at 3:14 pm:
YES! This is my kind of humor right here.

TheSkyOwesMeRainThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Feb. 13, 2013 at 2:18 am:
Wow nice! I never would have thought of this xD

Madison W. said...
Feb. 12, 2013 at 5:16 pm:
This is really funny!!

AnthonyDavidHall said...
I've used that method for inspiration plenty of times. lol These are some solid haiku.

TOASTER POWER!! <3 said...
Oct. 3, 2011 at 10:27 am:

YOU HAVE NO IDEA!.... 

my mom bought this red toaster one time and it worked so well, then i read this poem cuz i love poems and i was never able to look at that toaster again. no one knows this and now im telling you. you have changed my life! toasters are so beautiful... or were. now i cant even look at mine! its ok though dont worry. I LOVE TOASTERS!

Peter is Sexy replied...
Oct. 3, 2011 at 10:31 am :
I LOVE it!!!!!!

I love toasters!!! said...
Oct. 3, 2011 at 10:12 am:
Thats was so insperation ifell the same i never been able to look at my toaster the same!! i cook bagels in the microwave now♥ you opened up my eyes to a whole new feeling!!!

crazy-ashbobash This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
This is my NEW FAVORITE HAIKU!!! I absolutely love it!! This is so amazing I bookmarked it!! :)

pinkowlThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
May 24, 2011 at 10:50 pm:
hahaha this is AMAZING!

swagmasterflex said...
great use of personification :)

matt h said...
i love the simplicity of what this is.

Leahrose211 said...
no one wouldve thought of writing this and the fact that you did is great. love it and great personification

Strangecolor This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
May 25, 2011 at 9:32 am :
Ah yes, my mind... Thank you! I have to ask, were you part of an english class or something sent to comment on this? Because I got quite a few comments on my "personification" in the same hour you did :P I'm just interested to know...

AlisRed said...
Apr. 6, 2011 at 11:57 am:
Wow...Just wow I mean I feel in love again...with the toaster! Great personification! :D

babyfacejack said...
Apr. 6, 2011 at 11:56 am:
this poem comes from the heart and i enjoyed the name

slichwala1 said...
Apr. 6, 2011 at 11:53 am:
this poem is a good poem about how a toaster always makes perfection like this poem is talking about

jmurph said...
Apr. 6, 2011 at 11:50 am:
The idea of this poem is great, makes me want toast. Really nice job with it, I love it!

IamtheshyStargirl said...

Whoa. This... is kinda scary...

But good, scary but good. I guess.

Baha.

Apr. 1, 2011 at 10:30 pm :
Scary? How? It's just a sweet, little toaster.... lol

BARBIE said...
I LOVE IT!!! THIS IS MY LIFE