Come and Go This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.

I can’t say how much
I miss you. Weight of my heart
Would crash the phone lines

Haikus heal a lonely friend

Liv.HarrisThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
This was beautiful, I love how descriptive you are even in those short lines, keep up the great work! CX

SaphiraBrightscales This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I can't say how much  I liked these few words that you Put so beautfiully               "Yes, Haikus heal a lonely friend"

SaphiraBrightscales This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
haha, it was supposed to be in Haiku format, that comment, Ah well TeenInk comment editor you suck..but maybe you can tell the way I meant it to be ,, Anyway LOVED it!

MelanieLouise This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
i love this. it so full of emotion with only three lines. great job. keep writing, Mel :) and i would love to hear what you have to say about some of my work!!

BleedingRose said...

I loved it, very unique.  I think you might like my haiku, Purple Love, check it out.  You don't have to comment, and BTW, totally agree with your last line.

-Rose

zweetz3k9 said...
beautiful.