When Blood Runs Cold This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.

(A Haiku Of A Fight With A Texas Ranger)

Smoldering Barrels
Life Drifts Alongside Gunsmoke
Eyes Glance Upward, Blank!

Silence Hangs Heavy
All Faults Held In Frigid Hangs
Hollow Of Any Guild

Gun In Holster
Triumph Over, He Lives Again
Death's Artifact....Still!

MckayThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Interesting challenge. Successful victory with this. Great poem.

BlindSamurai said...
Very interesting writing, good job!

Anime_Gurl_013 said...
Jul. 28, 2010 at 9:37 am
this was amazing

BleedingRose said...

Wow, very amazing and definitely unique!  I loved it, especially your descriptions!  This is great, and well thought out, you're very talented!  Would you mind commenting on some of my work?  Thanks!  Keep writing!

-Rose

bamboom212 said...
i really like this. it's unique. u can paint a picture in ur mind vividly because of ur creative descriptionz. gr8 job

karlinskib said...
This is a very diffrent type of Haiku. I like the descriptive words the writer uses like smoldering barrel to represent a gun fire. It helps the reader picture the scene. Also the descriptive words help the reader paint a picture of how the Texas Ranger. over all the poem was descriptive and exciting to read!

Stephaniere This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Oct. 14, 2009 at 1:37 am
Woahhh;;
this is crazy good:)
keep it up.

silent prodigy.91210 said...
This was a different kind of haiku or that i've read good job!