clowns

clowns will not eat you
they will not eat you
I SWEAR!
just rip out your tongue
and hang you by your hair

XxInsaneSmileyxX said...
0___________________________o Well... .....That just increased my clownophobia by tenfold....

Dolly9471 said...
Strange and intreguing poem. Funny yet scary all the same!

juggalohomie said...
it not even haiku

JuJu said...
This poem was creepy, but i like it. I like this poem because the tone and mood. The tone is creepy, because in lines 4 and 5 it says," Just rip out your tongue/ and hang you by your hair." The mood is scary, because it says," Just rip out your tongue".(4) The only suggestion I have is not repeating they will not eat you.

pinkypromise23 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
haha thats scary but it made me laugh(:

Eric D. said...
Apr. 30, 2010 at 9:30 am
scary but good

RadLeY said...
Apr. 14, 2010 at 9:00 am
Good job and scared me and made me laugh at the same time!

BleedingRose said...
Mar. 17, 2010 at 10:54 am
This is freaky, funny, fresh, and just plain good! I loved it, it made me smile, because I like to say stuff like that! Mind commenting on some of my work? Thx1
-Rose

jesusluvsus said...
that is kind of freaky love it

hawkfire said...
HEY!
DONT MAKE ME EVEN MORE SCARED OF CLOWNS!

hallsThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
This poem is quite unique, interesting, and different. I like how you use that picture with all the teeth all over and how you say clowns will not eat you. The ending is scary and violent. This would absolutely make children scared of clowns.

ken5567734 said...
Oct. 5, 2009 at 10:24 am
that clown needs to get an makeover