Short & sweet

Life feels soo much like
My summers that have past
Short & sweet.

(ok teen ink said I had to enter an article at least a hundred characters long so i'm typing this to make it longer)

tweetiebruce said...
Nov. 28, 2011 at 1:31 am
Thats is short and sweet.....and beautiful :) happy writing.... can you also please check out some of my work if you get some time:)

omelette said...
Jan. 19, 2011 at 11:47 am
great poem. haikus are short and sweet too. was that intended, or coincidence??

Brittaner replied...
I actually didn't notice that, quite an ironic coincidence.

Brittaner said...
Thanks. I missed a word on the second line. It's supposed to be my summers that have passed on. I'm glad people like my work, gives me a reason to write more.

i.ll_be_fine_899 said...
fantastic!!:)) i really liked it. its so very true and beautiful too

cookfin said...
Um, I liked it, but it's not a haiku.  Haikus have a 5-syllable first line, a 7-syllable second line, and a 5-syllable third line.

Brittaner replied...
Yeah I kinda realize that now, I ment to write it as a Haiku, but it didn't turn ou that way. Thank you anyway.

BleedingRose said...
Mar. 17, 2010 at 10:56 am
This certainly lives up to the title! I loved it, and as for writing 100 characters? I had that dilemma also, so I just did this:
,',',',',',',',',', or something cool. Mind commenting on some of my work? thx!
-Rose

b_swain replied...
thanks. I just thought of that and wrote it your idea is cool as well. Ill try to look as yours soon as well

Vylet.Mxoxoxo said...
I like this, it's good. And for the people above it's short, becaus The title is "short and sweet" so the poem is short and sweet. Please comment or rate my work whenever you're less busy thank you and this your poem is good.

b_swain replied...
Thanks. I'll try to look at yours soon

Tybalt said...
Oct. 27, 2009 at 9:00 am
I like it. I don't think it needs to be longer. I put three verses in my haiku but I don't think your realy supposed to. It doesn't matter realy. Please look at mine!

Humming_Bird replied...
Nov. 1, 2009 at 11:13 am
sure thing I'll do so soon. Thanks for the comment on my book 1st person to comment it.

cbandca said...
It could have had more dicriptive words.

Humming_Bird replied...
Yeah it kinda sucks. lol i'm trying out haikus for the first time so I'm gonna be working on writing some that don't suck as much. Thanks for the feedback!

dkfajdkfjasdkjfkd said...
Sept. 29, 2009 at 9:28 am
we liked your poem. but we think it could have been longer and more descriptive.

Humming_Bird replied...
It's kinda supposed to be short it's a haiku. But yeah It does need work. I just wanted to experiment with haikus a bit. Thanks for the feedback!