Leaf Haiku

Dead leaves on the ground
Just like dreams I used to have
Trampled and broken

ChrisJThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Feb. 22, 2013 at 1:31 pm:
Very original, thought-out, and creative, good job!

daily123 said...
Simple, but beautiful.  Fantastic job!

loverofmostthingscreative said...
I really like this. You make a good link between dead leaves and broken dreams that is easily understandable when you read it. Great job!

The_Quiet_Girl said...
Sept. 28, 2012 at 10:27 am:
Amazing poem. I love it! :) This should definitely be published in the magazine.

Enigmatically said...
May 19, 2012 at 10:55 am:
This was incredibly good. And that's why I love haikus: they make simple but deep connections.

SaraTreece This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Apr. 27, 2012 at 9:43 am:
I really like it. And I love how you descibed them

Kimberlywrites said...
Wonderful job. Love it.

ashbash This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Feb. 13, 2012 at 3:49 pm :
thank you :D

Writerforlife7423 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Amazing! Greatly portrayed. This is totally going to end up in the magazine! :) Would you mind checking out some of my poetry? I'd love to get feedback from a great writer! Thanks!!

Feb. 13, 2012 at 3:49 pm :
thanks! and i will surely check out your stuff :)

Victoria_P said...
great job!!!  5 stars!!! (:

Feb. 13, 2012 at 3:47 pm :
thanks so much! :D

SkimKimchiThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
       5 stars :D 

Oct. 2, 2011 at 8:26 pm :
Thank you :)

SkimKimchiThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Oct. 3, 2011 at 2:37 pm :
You're welcome :3  KEEP ON MOVING FOWARD!

IamtheshyStargirl said...

I decided to read haikus today, yours is the first, and well-deserving of it's number one rating :) 

It conveys quiet sadness.

Oct. 2, 2011 at 8:26 pm :
Thanks for your support! :)

Daniosopuppy said...
Okay seriously if you don't like it hop off. I think it's really good. So take your stupid comments somewhere els(: 

Oct. 2, 2011 at 8:25 pm :
Thanks, your support is greatly appreciated :)

ashbash This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Mar. 28, 2011 at 7:59 pm:
okay, who ever is putting these gross and unnecessary comments on my poem, STOP! Teenink is for constructive critisism, not this bull. knock it off.