Leaf Haiku

Dead leaves on the ground
Just like dreams I used to have
Trampled and broken

PisaExperiment This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jul. 6 at 12:34 am
Great haiku! Hope some of your dreams go somewhere, though :) But spring: new green leaves Replace the crinkled brown, spent... Our dreams cycle too

NoniDoni said...
Thought provoking! I enjoyed reading it! post comments and check out my work!

ChrisJ This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Very original, thought-out, and creative, good job!

daily123 said...
Simple, but beautiful.  Fantastic job!

loverofmostthingscreative said...
I really like this. You make a good link between dead leaves and broken dreams that is easily understandable when you read it. Great job!

The_Quiet_Girl said...
Sept. 28, 2012 at 10:27 am
Amazing poem. I love it! :) This should definitely be published in the magazine.

Enigmatically said...
May 19, 2012 at 10:55 am
This was incredibly good. And that's why I love haikus: they make simple but deep connections.

SaraTreece This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Apr. 27, 2012 at 9:43 am
I really like it. And I love how you descibed them

Kimberlywrites said...
Wonderful job. Love it.

ashbash This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
thank you :D

Writerforlife7423 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Amazing! Greatly portrayed. This is totally going to end up in the magazine! :) Would you mind checking out some of my poetry? I'd love to get feedback from a great writer! Thanks!!

thanks! and i will surely check out your stuff :)

Victoria_P said...
great job!!!  5 stars!!! (:

thanks so much! :D

SkimKimchiThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
       5 stars :D 

Thank you :)

SkimKimchiThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
You're welcome :3  KEEP ON MOVING FOWARD!

IamtheshyStargirl said...

I decided to read haikus today, yours is the first, and well-deserving of it's number one rating :) 

It conveys quiet sadness.

Thanks for your support! :)

Daniosopuppy said...
Okay seriously if you don't like it hop off. I think it's really good. So take your stupid comments somewhere els(: