Easy, Haste-Free Recipe: A Depressing Summer | Teen Ink

Easy, Haste-Free Recipe: A Depressing Summer

May 25, 2018
By rybread41 GOLD, Hubertus, Wisconsin
rybread41 GOLD, Hubertus, Wisconsin
11 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Containments:
Star’s diameters worth of an away boyfriend fighting for your country.
A twinkle of the dull leather that is not covered in Lincoln green.
Lightyears of waking at the brim of the horizon sun for less than minimum wage.
A shooting star’s life of dealing with a sensitive birth giver.
A pocketful of scrolling passed plans that weren’t shared.

Directions:

    Lay out all your ingredients and measure beforehand to avoid any wasted memories. Be aware of the cons that you did not come prepared with. Open the bag of ‘dealing with a sensitive birth giver’ and measure out a heap of shooting star’s life span. Add that to the rolled out ‘star’s diameter’ length of far away boyfriend that you wish was only an inch. Then you will realize that the endless cycle of restless nights thinking of the previous ingredients and divide it with ‘lightyears of waking at the brim of the horizon sun for less than minimum wage’. Let rest for 20 seconds, like your own freetime. Once the depression kicks in and is ready to bake, lightly dust a pocketful of plans that you were never invited to or activities that you never could open up the ‘dull leather that is not covered in Lincoln green.’ Wait until it is cool before tasting the moments of a depressing summer.