Recipe for the Perfect Senior Year | Teen Ink

Recipe for the Perfect Senior Year

May 23, 2018
By 8calahs SILVER, Pewaukee, Wisconsin
8calahs SILVER, Pewaukee, Wisconsin
5 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Ingredients:
A mound of supportive, smart teachers
A heap of great friends
A galaxy of time to set aside for studying
A rainbow of folders and binders, coordinating for each class
A pocketful of notecards
1 droplet of frustration
A lifetime of determination
1 dedicated mom to wake up and help make your lunch
1 red cap and gown

Directions:
When choosing your classes for senior year, make sure you choose ones with mounds of supportive and smart teachers.
By this point in high school, a heap of great friends will be a big help in getting you through the year. Reach out to them and take a trip to Panera in August.
Since your classes won’t be easy, set aside a galaxy of time for studying throughout the year. (or at least until first semester finals are done)
When gathering school supplies, pick out a rainbow of coordinating folders and binders for each class so you stay organized.
Since vocabulary in high school is always hard, invest in a pocketful of notecards.
It wouldn’t be senior year without frustration, so add a droplet of frustration to your year.
Since high school can’t last forever, add a lifetime of determination to carry you through college.
What’s high school without a caring mom? Add one dedicated mom who helps make your lunch to your senior year.
Finally, since you survived high school, add one red cap and gown to wear on graduation day in June.