I hope you fall in love. | Teen Ink

I hope you fall in love.

April 29, 2018

One day.
I hope you fall in love with this city.
I hope you discover each and every corner of it. I hope you fall in love with the sight of the streets at night.
This city, is a world in itself, you'll réalise. It will make you réalise so much about yourself and at the same time, enrich you with love. You wont feel lonely here. You won't be alone. You'll find your heart, beating at the fastest pace, yet, you'll be calm. You'll find yourself mesmerized by each and every inch of it. Especially how the vintage buildings and the new ideas, come to create this city. You'll lose yourself here completely but then, bit by bit, you'll find your pieces here.
I hope you fall in love with paris.
I hope you fall in love with it at each and every step you take.
I hope, somewhere in between that, you fall in love with yourself.
I hope you discover each and every inch of yours, as you discover this city.
I hope you fall in love at first sight, just like me.
I hope you fall in love.
Love always.
T.


The author's comments:

I did an exchange year during 2016-17 in France. I learnt how to lose myself and then bit by bit, discover the undiscovered parts of me and fall in love with myself.