Don't Do That | Teen Ink

Don't Do That

By AinsleyTurnedAlex DIAMOND, San Diego, California
AinsleyTurnedAlex DIAMOND, San Diego, California

"Let us go then, you and I/When the evening is spread out against the sky/Like a patient etherized upon a table/Let us go, through certain half-deserted streets/The muttering retreats/Of restless nights in one-night cheap hotels/And sawdust restaurants with oyster-shells/Streets that follow like a tedious argument/Of insidious intent/To lead you to an overwhelming question .../Oh, do not ask, “What is it?”/Let us go and make our visit."

Don't give me a note three weeks from now saying you still need me.

Don't do that.

Leave me here.

Let me drown in myself. 

Let me cut my wrists so the bitterness can bleed out.

Don't send your friends to tell me you're sorry.

Don't do that.

Leave me here.

Let me run harder and faster at soccer, trying to burn out the pain.

Let me tear at my clothes and hair, screaming into a pillow.

Don't ever talk to me again.

Don't do that.

Let me wallow in my despair.

Then let me get up.

Let me keep moving.

Let me keep breathing.

Even though every breath reminds me that I can't live without you.

My ex. Need I say anymore?

on Apr. 30 2018 at 10:11 am

Hey, @WolfWhisperer0911 not sure how to get to that forum, instructions please! im kind of new and havent really figured it out yet! thx!

on Apr. 30 2018 at 10:06 am

@WolfWhisperer0911 thanks i just might take you up on that offer!

on Apr. 29 2018 at 9:58 pm
WolfWhisperer0911 DIAMOND, Crosby, Texas

"For I command you, be brave and steadfast! For the Lord your God will be with you whenever you go."
-Joshua 1:9

"Throw me to the wolves, and I'll return leading the pack."- Unknown

"Never moon a werewolf." -Mike Binder

@AinsleyTurnedAlex I am sorry you had to go through this, I hope you get better and become an awesome adult. If you need any console or want new friends, go to the forum in the Random Chat Teen Ink section that has the title involving Wanting New Buds. I am also here to talk! :)

Parkland Speaks

Smith Summer

Wellesley Summer