I am Me

I am Kyle, I am me. No one else is me and no one else could be me. Everyone is unique, regardless of similarities, we are all different in our own ways. Some people spend their whole lives trying to figure out just who they really are and what they can work on. I know who I am, I know my strengths, I know my flaws. I am very grateful for being observant enough to know what I need to fix. I am an honest person, I believe honesty is the most important quality to obtain. I figured out at a young age that while lying might seem like a good idea in the moment, it is never the right choice. Lies always come back to bite you, and sometimes they can hurt others. The counter to this is, you don’t want to be too honest, then you can also hurt feeling… This is called being “brutally honest”. The key is finding a middle ground between truth and insults, basically just knowing when to talk and when to keep your mouth shut. My biggest flaw is anger… it’s always with me. Whether i’m mad at a specific person, or just society in general, anger is always with me. I am relentlessly working on this, because in order to better who I am, i need to be happy.. And happy with who I am. That’s what makes humans interesting, we are never done growing, there’s always room to improve and become a better person. If we all collectively worked on our biggest flaws, the world would be a more positive, encouraging place.