Why is it that way

By , Chicago, IL

You know how most women go to the bathroom in groups Or hold each other hair up when the hooch doesn’t settle right in the paunch. I always asked myself why even though I’m a girl I wouldn’t do that why would you want to hold a stranger's hair. What did they ever do for me?

Stereotypes say that men are more dominant so it’s better 2 weeks against 1 strong then there is 1 week against 1 strong.

Why can’t that small deed that made a big difference last night be applied to today? Why that deed only has to be applied after 9.

Saying is why is everyone at each other throats? It’s like a lion against an ant, everyone stands alone and has no help.

How come the poor are the ones willing to give a hand and the rich are willing to take it although it’s the poor last hand and the rich has 50 others.
     It’s not clear and I don’t need 20/20 vision to see that.
I like humble people I don’t care about your salary or your next month’s bonus. As long as I can have a conversation.
    We can have a conversation, we can relate to each other and when I tell you about my success you don’t smoosh it. You give me my 5 seconds of feeling accomplished. You also don’t try to surpass what I did out the pettiness of your heart.

Just hold my hair and rub my back and I would do the same If I got it you got it
If you need a hand I got 2 and I am willing to give you 1 if you would too.