Today I Miss You More Than Yesterday | Teen Ink

Today I Miss You More Than Yesterday

January 30, 2018
By Anonymous

It's days like today that make me miss you more than the day before. Days where I just want to call you. When I just need to hear your voice. The days where I need to hear you tell me that I'm doing good. That I haven't totally screwed up yet. Yet. I need to hear you tell me that it's going to be okay. You. No one else can tell me that I'm holding it together. No one else can tell me that I'm going to be fine. I don't need to hear anyone else tell me anything. I need you. I need you to tell me that you love me. I need you to tell me that you're proud of me. I just need you to say something to me. Days like today make me wish I could turn back time. Make me wish that I could go back to the days where you can make me smile when there were tears rolling down my cheeks. A time where I was so happy to be alive because you were. You were here with me. Yes, you promised me that when you left you would always be with me. But that's not always the case. I can't feel you everyday. I can't see you everyday. I can't hear your voice every day. I know you can see me. I know you could hear my voice. I know you watch me cry at night talking to you like you're right beside me. I know everything is better for you. But the day you left everything fell apart for me. Ever since you left me I've been trapped in the dark. I've been surrounded by my thoughts. I've been grieving. I miss you more than I could ever express. I just hope that you're proud of me.