All Nonfiction Bullying Books Academic Author Interviews Celebrity interviews College Articles College Essays Educator of the Year Heroes Interviews Memoir Personal Experience Sports Travel & CultureAll Opinions Bullying Current Events / Politics Discrimination Drugs / Alcohol / Smoking Entertainment / Celebrities Environment Love / Relationships Movies / Music / TV Pop Culture / Trends School / College Social Issues / Civics Spirituality / Religion Sports / Hobbies
- Summer Guide
- College Guide
- Author Interviews
- Celebrity interviews
- College Articles
- College Essays
- Educator of the Year
- Personal Experience
- Travel & Culture
- Current Events / Politics
- Drugs / Alcohol / Smoking
- Entertainment / Celebrities
- Love / Relationships
- Movies / Music / TV
- Pop Culture / Trends
- School / College
- Social Issues / Civics
- Spirituality / Religion
- Sports / Hobbies
- Community Service
- Letters to the Editor
- Pride & Prejudice
- What Matters
10. Looking in the mirror today I thought about a number of things.
8. Why does everything have to be so perfect?
6. Why does everyone expect so much?
4. Why does the world revolve around it?
2. Why don't you like it?
1. Is it because you're not perfect?
0. Do you feel like your time is almost up?
-1. Don't worry about it at all.
-2. Get rid of the negative ones in your life.
-3. Even if your thoughts are negative too.
-4. Well, how do you fix negative thoughts?
-5. Find a way to fix it quick so you're someone I know, not someone I knew.