1.4 years of wasted time
2.A galaxy of F’s
3.A dab of bad attitude
4.A pocketful of procrastination
5.1 heap of bad friends
6.A mound of no effort
7.A lifetime of naps
8.lack of concentration
1. Start your freshman year with 1 heap of bad friends and begin making bad choices.
2. Apply a dab of bad attitude and let it sit for the next 4 years.
3. Next, add a pocketful of procrastination. (caution:this will lead to a lifetime of naps
4. Now, apply a mound of no effort to your sophmore year.
5. Go home and do absolutely no homework. (be aware if you even attempt your homework you will not receive the f you are looking for)
6. Then, fill your days with a knapsack of naps.
7. Apply a lack of concentration to your junior year, this is the most important year so you really wanna screw this one up.
9.Finally, it's your senior year let the senioritis take over and enjoy the galaxy of f’s you have received.
10.If done correctly you would have wasted 4 years of your life and not regretted a moment of it.