A Persons Eyes | Teen Ink

A Persons Eyes

By CUlater7S3 SILVER, Hartland, Wisconsin
CUlater7S3 SILVER, Hartland, Wisconsin

Never argue with stupid people, they'll bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

You can understand a lot about a person through their eyes. They appear from a pallet of brown to green and blue to gray. My father, a hard working family man, has blue eyes like that of an arctic glacier. My brother, who can be kind yet mischievous, has seafoam green eyes as if he was born from the depths of the sea. And my mother, a polite and thoughtful woman, has eyes made of chocolate as if too further express her sweet personality.
My eyes, however, are indecisive, making them hard to understand. When in deep thought they’re a forest filled with green. When stricken by kindness or creativity they are a glowing light blue like the vastness of the sky. And when angry or sad they shine a bright gray like the the rumbling righteousness of heavy rain on a stormy night. A creative pallet of clever colors that surround my aura of emotions. No single color represents much but together as individuals, create music in the form of beauty as if they were conducting symphony. My color, as well as others, is a beautiful glimpse into the depths of the soul for the world to see.