Dear Mother

Dear mother,

You killed yourself slowly but damaged me the most. While you were popping pills and taking shots I was crying and wishing for a mom but all I got was dying mother.

Dear mother,

You made my life hell while you threw me away into strangers homes. You got high and I got beat and abused by the strangers you made me live with. I guess it was better than living with you.

Dear Mother!

You said you loved me but when you were fighting for your life and I came and visited you in the hospital you bought drugs in front of me. I left that day and I was the bad guy for being mad but your the one who bought drugs in front of your child.

Dear Mother!

You were a horrible mother. Your children got beat and abused in foster care all because you wanted drugs more than us. You never loved us. Yes I am mad at you.

Dear mother..

You died the week I was going to visit you and say sorry for yelling last time. Instead that week I cried in my room and went to your funeral. I saw your dead lifeless body laying in the coffin. That moment changed me. You are not my mom you are my mother and i love you but I also hate you

Goodbye mother

un_namedThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
today at 2:18 am
This is well written, tragic, and beautiful.

Trinidy replied...
today at 9:43 am
Thank you so much! I’m glad you liked it