Dear Mother | Teen Ink

Dear Mother

By Trinidy BRONZE, Fort Frances, Ontario
Trinidy BRONZE, Fort Frances, Ontario
4 articles 1 photo 1 comment

Knowing yourself is the beginning of all wisdom-Aristotle

Dear mother,

You killed yourself slowly but damaged me the most. While you were popping pills and taking shots I was crying and wishing for a mom but all I got was dying mother.

Dear mother,

You made my life hell while you threw me away into strangers homes. You got high and I got beat and abused by the strangers you made me live with. I guess it was better than living with you.

Dear Mother!

You said you loved me but when you were fighting for your life and I came and visited you in the hospital you bought drugs in front of me. I left that day and I was the bad guy for being mad but your the one who bought drugs in front of your child.

Dear Mother!

You were a horrible mother. Your children got beat and abused in foster care all because you wanted drugs more than us. You never loved us. Yes I am mad at you.

Dear mother..

You died the week I was going to visit you and say sorry for yelling last time. Instead that week I cried in my room and went to your funeral. I saw your dead lifeless body laying in the coffin. That moment changed me. You are not my mom you are my mother and i love you but I also hate you

Goodbye mother

Writing this is very hard and personal. I hope this helps people and let’s them know they are not alone and this also helped me. Thank you for reading

Trinidy BRONZE said...
on Jan. 18 2018 at 9:43 am
Trinidy BRONZE, Fort Frances, Ontario
4 articles 1 photo 1 comment

Thank you so much! I’m glad you liked it

m1na GOLD said...
on Jan. 18 2018 at 2:18 am
m1na GOLD, Olympia, Washington
This is well written, tragic, and beautiful.