The First time | Teen Ink

The First time

By Chimack GOLD, Geneva, Illinois
Chimack GOLD, Geneva, Illinois

"Music is the universal language of mankind,"

The first time ever I saw your face. That is the words that come to mind when I see yours that song comes to mind. I see you in class every day and I say hi you smile. The first time I realized I can't say your name without smiling. The first time ever I knew we had a lot in common. Not the first time I have felt this way but it was about a boy and he was driving me insane. The first ever you annoyed me today I have a crush on you but I’m not guy. I wish you would stay. You gave me a book that I let you barrow I wanted you to keep it that book filled me with stress and sorrow. Now your leaving I just found out that I have a crush on you we said good by with a fight in class and you bet your a** I love and hate you they say curiosity killed the cat. But I say you can have that I will give you bake boy meets girl because you were all I can think about in my dream world. The first time ever I saw your face another crush anther hart brake. 

this free verse was inspierd by the song by Roberta Flack and it is the first song that pops in to my head when I have a crush on some one or have my hart brocken. I just wanted to tell the truth to some one but im not ready to reveal my self yet. That is why I love Poety