The singing of the wind | Teen Ink

The singing of the wind

November 29, 2017
By Havenprue BRONZE, Covington, Texas
Havenprue BRONZE, Covington, Texas
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

                                 Chatters, all around me the sound of loud chattering tree's . Swaying back and forth hitting the tip of thier green pointed leaves together . As the whirling , gentle whispers of the wind sing against my  fleshly pink cheeks .

                         The narrow path I' am walking with green tall swaying soldiers . In line wait me on the other side as I'am walking the chatters get louder telling me to go further into the green trees far as the naked eye's can see . Adventure awaits me on this narrow rocky path or so i thought ?  i listen  closer to the singing of the wind and what the whispers have to say ?

                             The green tree's ! go through the green tree's for the green tree's see something that i cannot see . A light !  the whispers sing a bright light this way can you stray away from the path and come my way ? or stay on a path and not lead a stray ? 

                               The choice is yours i must say are you going to choose your own path or follow everyone in your way .


The author's comments:

I 'am inspired by the choice's people make everyday includeing me eveyone has a choice in this world you can ethier make the wrong one or the right one yes everyone makes .Mistakes but thats just the part of learning its apart of life its not always going to be easy

Although i hope the people who read and see this piece see that everyone has a choice you don't always have to follow the crowd make your own path and find the true you .