Secrets

You cannot ever know how much you mean to me. You cannot ever know. You cannot discover the secrets of the Universe. My Universe holds the secrets of my unabridged love for you. I love you. You are the core of my Universe. You are the sun I raise my face toward each morning. You are the leaves of a tree that shelter me from the rain. I love you. Your eyes cast a heat on my skin that tans me, that flusters me, that makes me feel beautiful. Your hands balance my gait just as I veer towards the edge of the road- you are there in the shadows. Your heartbeat steadies me. You steady my heartbeat, even as it belly dances in recognition of your touch, in celebration of your love... for me. I love you. You cannot think you know how much I love you, just as I cannot comprehend the love you have for me. I do not know that you love me forever, I do not know the secrets of the Universe. I only know that you love me now, that you love me here, that you love me today and tomorrow, yesterday, and next week. August and May. January and April. A thousand February  29ths. A thousand blue moons. A thousand solar eclipses. Just as I search for the sun's rays each morning, and they are there, I know I will find it. I know I will find you. I do not need the secrets of the Universe. I do not need the secrets of the Universe when I have faith in the sun.