I could teach you | Teen Ink

I could teach you

By kai.cook4 BRONZE, Littleton, Colorado
kai.cook4 BRONZE, Littleton, Colorado

I could teach you how to fail a class. Its easy. you dont have to do anything. You dont turn work in,you dont pay attention, its that easy. My question is, Can you teach me how to ace a class? its hard, Thats all i want to do and i cant. i try so hard and everytime it ends up back firing,I try to hard and i miss something because im stressed or I have a great paper but i dont have all the requirements. I feel that im not the one to suceed. The thing is, is that everyone can suceed, no matter what. if you have a bad life, you can still suceed in school, It works for me if im mentally strong and I dont give up. I could give up at any moment in life but I choose not to. I choose not to because i play a sport, that sport is lacrosse. it makes me happy when i play lacrosse and frustrated when i mess up, i just want to be the best person in the world and have great grades and be good at what I play. "no one is perfect" everyone says this but if you pay attentio to other people, you realize that evryone has perfections. some people just have alot more.