I need friends

I Need Friends
I-
I am not you,
Not your teacher, not the guy next door
Not anyone else
I am just an ordinary girl
An ordinary, short Asian girl

Need-
People need food, shelter, and air
We need many things to survive
But do we really need friends?
Or do we just want them
Do we just want a companion to be by our side?

Friends-
Are the people that are always there for you
to give you a hand
Friends are the ones
to give a warm smile or bear hug whenever you need it
And those kind of friends, are exactly what I have

Just.Another.GirlThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
yesterday at 8:12 pm
I am dealing with this right now too. I am in need of some good girl friends.

jessiiThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
today at 8:35 pm
awww it's okay you'll find good friends one day or... you can talk to me :)

Realjay41This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
yesterday at 7:01 am
I love your poem. It's very beautiful.

DuckLoverThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Oct. 8 at 5:34 pm
I like it! That's how I feel about my friends, too.

EnpanzurThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Oct. 4 at 11:55 am
this is cutee

alsouThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Oct. 3 at 10:53 pm
wow i love this so much!!