We Don't Beg

It’s just the way it goes. Boys aren’t good at communicating. It does not mean he’s getting bored with you, it does not mean he is losing interest, it does not mean you are boring to talk to, it does not mean you are not enough, it does not mean you are annoying, it does not diminish your worth. He may not want to talk, he may be busy with other things, he may be losing interest, but all these things are okay. God’s got it. God’s got you and him. Relax, take a deep breath, remember the memories, remember the caring words exchanged last time, and chill. Take a deep breath. In 1, 2, 3, and out 1, 2, 3. No matter how much my heart hurts, I don’t beg. Do you hear yourself, Girl? You don’t beg. You. Don’t. Beg. You don’t beg for attention, you don’t beg for guys, you don’t beg for something that should be given freely. You hear me? We don’t beg. Don’t you dare text him, asking if you're annoying. Don’t you dare ask if he is busy. Don’t you dare strike up a conversation after you’ve been left on read. It’s okay. Do you hear me? It is okay. We don’t beg.