Emotion

I'm not cold that's not why I am shivering. I'm not scared either. When the wind blows through my hair, it picks me up, and takes me to a higher Rock, suddenly I'm above all. It's like having the weight lifted off your shoulders. A feeling you get when you have so much to say or something so important, but you can't. So over the time all this anger and sadness and excitement balls up inside you. You go to bed each night thinking if or when this feeling and emotion is going to take over, I mean, what do you do then? We can't just say we're sorry for all the things we feel inside ourselves. We are human. We have thoughts, but is it our fault if we let these feelings hide beneath our strengths? How do we rid our brains of these feelings without help we need? There are no words to describe every feeling and thought of hatred, worthlessness, and loneliness. That is why, why I cannot just write everything down in the time of my life. So, what do you do when you aren't cold but you're shivering, or you're thinking about nothing?

queen_bee1904 said...
today at 5:17 am
I just wanted to say, thank you for this poem.