A fresh air of happiness, But the glow of a new beginning | Teen Ink

A fresh air of happiness, But the glow of a new beginning

By janaeslade01 BRONZE, Knoxville, Tennessee
janaeslade01 BRONZE, Knoxville, Tennessee

When the air around you is just the air that barely touches the tips of your fingers

Or the sunshine above you starts to bloom as your pores open up to warm air

This is the story about not just a girl but a girl whole wanted to see and explore more about the small portions in life

It first started as a little girl but then I saw someone who wanted to be free 

A girl who never so much as liked the sunshine but enjoy the happieness in everyone around her

But, also wanted the air to finally stop moving 

There was no happieness to be brought but her future was to finally stop hurting what wasn't hurting

Later that days after years of praying and working for a new beginning 

The air finally stopped moving and the happieness finally stopped

She wished that the air could come back or that the air can finally start moving again

But she realized that no one could stop the pain 

No on could make her happieness come back

So she laid back down on the back of her rocking chair watching the cars go by children growing up and watched the air move again and watched the happieness grow between the years

So then she knew the air could never stop moving or happieness could never go away 

Family is what brings that today.

What inspired me to write this is that you could never buy hope or happieness it comes from the people around you. And that your imagination is just as strong enough as love in your family. And that just because your happieness goes away or the air around you stops moving you never give up and make happieness, make the air conquer.