Am I Still Beautiful?

When i hide in pain
Wishing everything was gone
Including my worthless brain,
Please tell me am i going insane.?

Am i still beautiful? ,
When i cry at night , breakdown
In the most silence cry , am i still
Beautiful when i create scars on my skin wake up in the morning and do it all over again?.

Why.. Am i still beautiful? and strong if i go out as if nothing is wrong ? Am i still beautiful when i face the bruises and pain go about the day as if its not on my mind?.

Am i beautuful now or then? Its hard wondering when you dont know which category youre in , id like to think im beautiful enough strong as a tower but my emotions are weaker which arent helping me get stronger

Am i still beautiful? When i look at myself in the mirror and point out every flaw , write every negative thing about myself as if im not worthy enough ..

Who am i ? When i cant acknowledged my true meaningful self , who cares what other people think because at the end of the day ill die being me.

Society and false advertisement will only destroy my real self esteem , i can let go of the past and finally embrace a laugh , that was once given to me..

Am i still beautiful now?

AlleeRProctorThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jun. 29 at 4:39 pm
yes, you are still beautiful.

Doriann replied...
Jun. 29 at 11:04 pm
Thank you (: