False Evidence Appearing Real

I’m always nervous when I am upon all of you.
I always seem to think an audience looms above me-yet I present anyway.
While it may be true that I have presented some of my written works without it being obligatory, it is also true that I have seen it that way.
Years ago, when I was in elementary school, presenting in front of my classmates was a true fear.
Sure, I was the tall girl; I was kind and social, but I was also the kind of girl that kept her distance from the world., and though I read, though I had apprehended much, I had not learned how to overcome something that brought angst forward.
The way I saw it, there did not exist a world in which an individual could be full of heavy dread and rush past his or her fear, no longer having to encounter it.
The way my peers saw it, the world was a true wonder and anyone could be anything, therefore the world mean everything to them.
Most of my friends demonstrated their presentations without any complication or sort of anxiety.
Over the years, I was taught that by hiding from your fear, you are abandoning a portion of your self-confidence and well- being.
And no matter how much times you were seen terrified, people would be there to help you.
While I may have been able to overcome my fear of presenting in front of my classmates back at elementary, I still go through a similar kind of anxiety, though it is much less severe.
Thanks to how my friends have supported me, I have been able to volunteer at several programs and aim for my goals.
I am currently searching for an agency for a possible modeling career and I will be attending a professional voice school as soon as I am back from my vacation to Europe, Paris, and Rome in late June and early July.
About 75% of our population has glossophobia; the fear of addressing a crowd or public speaking.
Therefore, if you are afraid of public- speaking yourself, you are not alone.
So, tell me.
What can the term ‘fear’ stand for?
False
Evidence
Appearing
Real.
And what can the term ‘courage’ stand for?
Claim
On
Utmost
Rational
And
Greatest
Events