To feel love

Your eyes as deep and as beautiful as your voice. Those sweet brown eyes full of pride. Your scent of gumdrops and lemon grass fill my lungs. With a single word my heart drops at your stare. Sometimes with anger sometimes with joy, your movement as graceful as a swan. Black hairs race down your face like a river. Your tiny ears are filled with noise are a way of thought and a pity to lose. Your eyelashes sweep away my tears. A space so big but oh so small, I don’t want to fall. Soft and curly, so young but so old. 5 years’ time with no end in mind. I’d follow you to the end of space. And from the beginning of time. Love as bitter as poison, but words as sweet as chocolate. Lips so vivid and soft, like a velvet robe. I love you like the sun to day. I miss you like the moons soft gentle embrace. To breathe your air is a sin for I can’t breathe your air if it falls short of true love. I love your breathe, so sweet and tender. I’ve never had the joys and pleasure of your touch or to feel the rough beating of your heart on my chest is only a dream and desire…