before I knew | Teen Ink

before I knew

By Noodlecx BRONZE, Burkburnett , Texas
Noodlecx BRONZE, Burkburnett , Texas

The world does misterious things. Things that make you wonder how it all happened, things you couldn't expect. I never expected to love him. When I met him,laid eyes on him, spoke to him I was suddenly drawn to him I couldn't think of much else we connected without realizing it. I fell in love with you long before I realized it the day I said yes was the day I looked at you and my whole body wanted to utter the words I love you. Those words in witch I had grown to hate those words that had made my blood run sour at the very sound of them where so warm too me they made me smile. I always had an urge to go out of my way to see you, to go out of my way for you to see me. I always was worried if you where okay when I didn't see you i cared without knowing I cared. everyone said this was a fleeting thing that It won't last but now there starting to realize what the saw was mearly a shell and befor I knew, before you knew, before they knew we had already found love again. 

This wasn't an article for the people I wrote this for myself and my love so he knows that I'm not going anyhwere and he isn't going to ever loose me