judgement

You took off your glasses because you were intimidated

you figure that if you cant see them stare you'd feel better

so you blindly live your life thinking people will judge

and though some will

little did you know i was admiring you

SpamliciousThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
today at 11:49 am
Punctuation errors..

SpeakerofWolvesThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jun. 5 at 6:55 pm
@Izzy777 So sad, but beautiful at the same time! I love the line that FuriouslyHappy pointed out, which gave a plot twist to the poem. I love using the concept of the glasses that gave the idea of the man blinding himself from seeing others in God's eyes. Here is the link for my article: TeenInk.com/forums?act=post&topic_id=17&thread_id=92145&rand=0.747746677041504#reply2197996

FuriouslyHappyThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jun. 5 at 3:44 pm
I love it. "Little did you know I was admiring you." It's very beautiful! :)

FuriouslyHappyThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jun. 5 at 3:45 pm
If you want you should read my free verse poem "Wounded Heart".