Ticking Time Bomb Gonna Blow | Teen Ink

Ticking Time Bomb Gonna Blow

By Agony SILVER, Milwaukie, Oregon
Agony SILVER, Milwaukie, Oregon

Open Your Mind Before Your Mouth - Motionless In White

Im lost in life, So many fears, I shed these tears, Loud and clear, Though not everyone hears, The ones who do, Just don't understand, Oh how i try to withstand, Endure the pain, I sit out in the rain, I try to refrain, From this jagged knife, From ending my life, I'm going to hell is what some say, Right where I belong, I hate that I fell, Only it doesn't feel wrong, It's been so long, The same old song, Over and over, It never changes, Maybe soon it will, But maybe not, Maybe it's what I deserve is what some say, Through it all, I try to preserve, The very few thoughts, The few memories, The ones from my past, They were oh so great, So full of fun, Laughter, And Smiles, Even though most were wrong or dangerous, I know they have passed, Oh so fast it seems, They didn't last, Now they're part of the past, Gone completly, But not forever, Now this is my life, Full of tears, Rage and fears, Hate and confusion, Annoying peers, Bio family, Insults, The judgments, The physical and mental pain, Everythings to much, I'm about to blow, This life goes so slow, I've tried so hard to be what everyone wants me to be, Still they act like I'm not good enough, Not for a man, Not for a women, Not for the truth, Not for anything or anyone, They tell me to change, I'm still in their shooting range, They say "You're the problem", I say "Think again", Still they don't understand, They shoot me down, Maybe they don't want to understand, To ignorant and self-centerd to face the truth, The one they refuse, Do they not see what I see, Are they blind, Yes, Blind to the truth, They push me and it blows my fuses, One by one, A ticking time bomb is what I relate to, I'm ready to blow, 10, 9, 8, It's getting closer and closer, You better watch out, 7, 6, 5, You just don't get it, You've been pushing me to hard, Pulling to rough, 4, 3, 2, One last chance to back the f*** off, 1, Now it's too late, You didn't listen, BOOM, You had it coming, I took my turn as the victim for longer than I should have had to, You were the villan, Now it's my turn, It's your turn to run, Your turn to suffer!