It Was Always You

He's the kindest most caring person I've known. I've never felt so happy with someone since I've met him. I thought I never wanted to grow up but he changed my mind about that. He makes me feel like I'm on top of the world. Like I can fly and soar above the clouds. He is my king. He knows when I am mad or sad and always finds a way to make me happy. He can calm me down with the slighest touch. He loves me for who I am on the inside. He looks at me differently from how I see myself; ugly, stupid, fat and everything else I'll fail to mention. He looks at me like I'm the most beautiful girl in the world. He's the last thing I think about before I go to bed and the first thing I think about when I wake up. He somehow even appears in my dreams, he gives me a feeling that warms my heart. He makes hours feel like seconds. He makes life feel like a dream. 

Ana143This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
May 15 at 1:37 pm
Its beautiful!

TTalleyThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
May 16 at 2:49 pm
@Ana143 thank you, means alot.