The Recipe for a Perfect Couple | Teen Ink

The Recipe for a Perfect Couple

By maggie4651 GOLD, Nashotah, Wisconsin
maggie4651 GOLD, Nashotah, Wisconsin

One Man (A boy substitute will not work for this recipe)
One Girl
Handful of dates
Box of chocolate
Bunch of flowers
Whisper of secrets
Infinite amount of kisses
Plethora of hugs
Couple of fights
Few late night phone calls
Dollop of Love

*Yield: One lifetime relationship*

Step One: The man and girl need to speak to each other. This will be the hardest step of the recipe. They cannot text or Snapchat each other, that doesn’t count.  It will end up making a different recipe which in this day in age is called a “thing”.  A “thing” is not as delicious.

Step Two: The man and girl go on a handful of dates.  The man needs to take her somewhere romantic, somewhere fun, basically just somewhere she likes. 

Step Three: The man brings a box of chocolate and a bunch of flowers for the girl.  This will ensure that the girl will fall for the man.  This will also make the man whipped.

Step Four: The man and girl share their secrets.  The pair talks about their future, their goals, or their stress.  They converse about their likes and their dislikes. 

Step Five:  The man and girl mix in an infinite amount of kisses and plethora of hugs during steps one through four. 

Step Six: The man and girl have a couple of fights between steps one through four also.  They share late night phone calls yelling and screaming and arguing.  (The man needs to remember the girl is always right to master this recipe)

Step Seven:  The man and girl fall in love.  The couple tells each other everything, they make memories, they share their life with friends and family, and they love each other more and more each day that passes. 

Step Eight: You have made the perfect couple.  Failure to do any of the steps above may result in a break up, in which the man and girl will have to start from scratch.