Even they feel.... | Teen Ink

Even they feel....

By Heartwords BRONZE, Surat, Indiana
Heartwords BRONZE, Surat, Indiana

Beauty lies in the eye of the beholder..!

Yes anybody can  L3- LIVE LOVE LIFE...

well it's basically about what happens in our REAL LIFE..!

Everything is always made possible in imaginary movies..

I wonder why in fairytails and film romance they just throw light on the beauty of skinny fair girls??

why they never highlight that even ugly ones have heart..!

Even they have feelings..!

it disturbs me and makes me feel so upset..!

when you enter there, your ears cry to tell them to stop whispering cause you know it hurts...

They say," Saw that girl who just passed by! the girl who just blocked our way."

I mean do they really think that making fun of others can make them better..??

A girl's mental thinking..?

What is it!!??

Is it only the beauty..?

Well not the beauty of heart but they are just mad for the beauty of their looks..

Is the looks of a girl is what that just matters..??

Well this ugly person of whom you make fun of is also having heart!! 

he/she also have FEELINGS... YES EVEN THEY FEEL..

Try looking them as beautiful and try loving them and i bet at the end when you'll hear other's calling them ugly you'll definitely go and correct them that no ugly ones have the best heart..

Give them a chance to express themselves..

Some are very hard introverts just because they think that 'Am i being a piece of joke or entertainment for people??'

Am i looking perfect or is there something left on which crowd gets a chance to make fun of..!!?? 

Well i would say that who are you to remind them and mark them their flaws??

yes they have flaws but dude even they know about it..

And its not they dont care! 

you never know that whether they doing something for it or not..

One day when they'll transform themselves that day you'll surely regret about how you used to hurt them..

And mind it will not be easy for you to get your forgiveness cause yes everytime you said those harsh words it hit their heart,,

And it won't be easy to just flush that harsh words...

So if you get someone who loves you madly then marry them not the ones who you love..

cause there are very less in this world who care for you and give importance to you this MUCH!!

JUST BY THEIR LOOKS DONT LET THEM GO..! 

Well people love fairytales..

yes i know its not bad to love them but i wish if they throw some light on the beauty of heart and not focussing more on beauty of appearance cause after some time it is going to dissappeare..

It will loose its importance and the thing which will always remain is beauty of heart.. Innerself is what matters..! 

Humanbeings are all meant to love and they all deserve love and warmth not just the selected one..

Instead of loving every humanbeing we humans run behind materialistic things that have no feelings..!!!