I am a hamster

6:00 am begins the day.  The night light dips as the sun rise--- the flashlight over the horizon. From morning to night the wheel is where I spend my day. No time to balance, jam packed day full of stress.  As a hamster does I hop on the wheel each morning, no break for life around me. 
A hamster runs throughout the day in place without a break until it so choose.  For me there is no time for a break.  School to track to volleyball there is no balance no matter how hard I try.  Classes full of homework creates a night full of stress and little sleep, sports are a passion of mine which is why I do them but if I didn't have them homework might get done sooner.  Sports are my break but once I hop back on the wheel it's a cycle of trying not to fall off or trip myself up. 
No escaping the wheel of constant running in circles, each day as equally stressful and full of hard work.  As the wheel spins the hamster runs, as my day goes on there is no time for me to walk through it because there are only 24 hours in a day.