Do you even know?

Why does everyone think they understand
Think they can help, I’m already damned
Watch as they try to tell me they know
While they watch my life turn into snow

Cutting isn’t good they’ll say
That it won’t take my pain away
Crying in a corner is bad
But what else can I do when I am sad

They’ve been in my shoes
But what do they have to prove
I am too far gone
I will prove them all wrong at dawn

I'm gone because they said nothing
They really thought I was bluffing
I showed them with a rope and a chair
How much they really cared

Swinging as they all fade away
Knowing that someday they would pay
Fake tears pour out their eyes
As I have come to my demise

They said that they helped
That they didn’t even know how I felt
Now they're so low
Cause they didn’t even know

Patrick82432This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 3 at 8:34 pm
Hello! I've been browsing the poetry section of TeenInk and noticed you quite a few times and thought I might drop by and give a few helpful pointers. The first tip is one to address the influx of your pieces. I always encourage writers to write and upload as often as they like or prefer, but if I may, I might suggest uploading at a steady pace. Although a constant influx of pieces is a great thing for a writer, it may dissuade people from viewing or reading your work. (I, at one point, was guil... (more »)

Armadillo333This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Apr. 4 at 9:08 am
Thank you so much for the advice I will try my best to follow it! I greatly appreciate it!

Patrick82432This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Apr. 4 at 6:02 pm
No problem, never give up writing!

Apr. 5 at 9:52 am
Thank you I won't! :D