The Warrior Fights This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

The warrior fights
Though she gets knocked down
Though she gets hit hard
Though her body slams into the ground
Though she feels pain in every place
The warrior fights
Though she has been stabbed
Though her armor has been stripped
Though her skin is bleeding
Though her skin is bruised
The warrior fights
Though she has lost battles
Though she has suffered defeats
Though her tears tell her to give up
Though her body screams for her to give in
Though her mind begs her to end it all –
End it all
Despite it all
The warrior fights.

TheReviewZThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
May 12 at 10:16 pm
She just keeps on fighting. I guess.

bjfz03-10This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
May 12 at 1:10 pm
I love This piece, Please write more!

SpeakerofWolvesThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Apr. 29 at 8:26 pm
@thewarrior77 AMAZING! Keep it up and congrats on the red check mark! (Got one too not a while back!)

SpeakerofWolvesThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
May 10 at 7:36 pm
@thewarrior77 AWESOME! YOUR WORK IS GOING TO BE PUBLISHED! MINE TOO!! CONGRATS!!!

anteaThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 2 at 12:38 pm
Awesome! This is really really good! :)

Patrick82432This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 1 at 10:22 am
Love this piece wwg! It's really good, always keep writing :)